June 8 Work Session
The June 8 Work Session of the Board of School Directors will be held virtually via a Zoom Webinar.
To attend this meeting virtually, please click here to register. You may register at any time before and during the meeting.
Following registration, you will receive an email with a link to join the meeting.
Citizens’ comments are welcome with a limit of five (5) minutes per presenter.
Questions and comments concerning individual staff members, students or your own children will not be addressed at a public meeting. If such comments are made, attendees will be provided with one warning from the Board President and then muted by the host.
If you wish to participate during the public comment portion of the meeting:
- You must raise your hand (click on the raise hand icon in the webinar task bar).
- The host will unmute those who have raised their hand, one at a time.
- Please state your name and address, then make your comment.
- When you have finished commenting (limit of 5 minutes), the host will mute you.
Reminder: The Board will not respond to public comment, however, the public is welcome to communicate with the School Board and Administration via email, letters, or phone calls.
- Those choosing to attend via phone (using the phone number provided after registration) will not be able to use the raise hand feature and therefore, not able to submit public comment.
- For information on free or low cost internet access, please click here.
If you have any questions about how to join this meeting please email: firstname.lastname@example.org