Address Changes

  • If you have moved to a different address within the Camp Hill Borough, please complete an Address Change Request Form and submit eligible documents to verify proof of residency (see below). Please note, your address will not be changed until all documents are received and meet the proof of residency requirements.  The following options for submitting completed forms and documents to the District are currently in effect:

    • Email Anna Grove: 
    • Fax: 717-901-2421
    • Submit required documentation in person at the Camp Hill School District Administration Building, located at 418 S. 24th Street, Camp Hill, 17011. (Attached to Hoover Elementary School.)