My Home Page
Welcome to my school nurse website!
Eisenhower Health Orientation
Bring a full reusable water bottle from home every day.
- Any parent whose child has a medical condition which may affect them while at school needs to relay this information directly to the nurse. If you would like to set up a meeting, please email or call me.
- Please go onto the parent portal to update health data to include changes in medical conditions, permission for medications at school and telephone numbers. It will be very important to keep your phone numbers up to date this school year.
- Any medications other than Tylenol, ibuprofen, tums, bacitracin and hydrocortisone must have a doctor’s order to be given at school. It is advisable to review the medication policy which is easily accessible on my webpage. Please contact me for the forms if you are unable to print them out.
- All injuries that will require any special accommodations (restricted or no PE or recess, etc) while in school must have a doctor’s excuse and orders for the requested accommodations.
- Grade 3 students are required to have a recent dental exam for school. If you do not have insurance, please contact me so I can assist. Most doctors’ offices use electronic forms which are acceptable to turn in. If you need a dental form, you can go to the Health services website or my website.
Terri Craigtcraig@camphillsd.k12.pa.us717-901-2600 ext 2075Fax number 717-775-5076
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or email me!