My Home Page
Welcome to my school nurse website!
Eisenhower Back to School Health Orientation
Welcome to a new school year! We have some new challenges but together we can have a great and healthy year.
- Carefully read the COVID-19 Information packet/resources by using this link: Health Services Covid-19 information packet
- Please review these videos with your child and reinforce the lessons at homeBrain Pop hand washing video and Mask wearing video. These will also be used in the t classrooms and will help your child understand what is expected of them.
- Just a reminder to keep your child home if they are ill and carefully follow the guidelines in the COVID-19 packet. Please call the attendance line and report all symptoms of illness in detail.
- Also, please keep your child home if they have been in close contact with any person positive with COVID-19 and notify nurse. Again, follow the instructions in the packet and call me if needed.
- Ideally your child should have 2 masks for school.
- Bring full water bottle from home every day.
- Any parent whose child has a medical condition which may affect them while at school needs to relay this information directly to the nurse. If you would like to set up a meeting with please email or call me.
- Please go onto the parent portal to update health data to include changes in medical conditions, permission for medications at school and telephone numbers. It will be very important to keep your phone numbers up to date this school year.
- Any medications other than the Tylenol, ibuprofen, tums, bacitracin and hydrocortisone must have Doctor’s order to be given at school. It is advisable to review the medication policy which is easily accessible on my webpage. Please contact me for the forms if you are unable to print them out.
- All injuries that will require any special accommodations (restricted or no PE or recess, etc) while in school must have a doctor’s excuse and orders for the requested accommodations.
- Grade 3 students are required to have a recent dental exam for school. If you do not have insurance please contact me so I can assist. Most doctors’ offices use electronic forms which are acceptable to turn in. If you need a dental form you can go to Health services website or my website.
Terri Craigtcraig@camphillsd.k12.pa.us717-901-2600 ext 2075Fax number 717-775-5076
- This year, the state has granted a 2 month extension for the required immunizations. All immunizations must be up to date by November 8th to avoid being excluded from school. If you are not able to meet that deadline please contact me as soon as possible so I can assist with this.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or email me! We are going to have a great school year!