Mrs. Diehl's Biology Home Page
Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge.
Welcome to Biology!
This year I am teaching Biology 2, Anatomy/Physiology, Environmental Science and Conceptual Biology. Each of these will have their own link with information unique to the course. In general, we will be covering a variety of topics to prepare them for future courses regardless of the level.
Some general information:
- I am available for help everyday at 7:25 a.m. in Room 209.
- I can be available after school on most days with advance notice of at least 24 hours.
- Contact email (best way to contact me): email@example.com
- Contact phone: 901-2500 ext 3209
- Please encourage your students to stay caught up with material and to see me if they are not understanding a particular topic. It is better to address these things as they come up rather than letting it build. I am more than willing to go over notes individually and to answer questions as they arise.
Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions. Also please use the calendar for the due dates of major assignments in all of my classes. This may not include every homework assignment, but all major due dates such as tests will be posted. I hope your student will enjoy this course and will develop an interest in the life sciences.