Zoom Information for Board Meetings
- Board Work Sessions and Meetings are held at 7:00 PM in the Board Room, DAO.
- Agendas may be accessed HERE, 24 hours prior to the meeting start time.
- To attend board meetings virtually, CLICK HERE, or use the telephone numbers listed below. No registration is required. When accessing the meeting, after clicking the link, please include your first and last name as this is the method by which we record meeting attendance.
- One tap mobile : US: +19292056099,,83775288993# or +13017158592,,83775288993#
- Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 931 3860 or +1 564 217 2000 or +1 669 444 9171 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 386 347 5053
- Webinar ID: 837 7528 8993
Citizens’ comments are welcome with a limit of five (5) minutes per presenter.
Questions and comments concerning individual staff members, students, or your own children will not be addressed at a public meeting. If such comments are made, attendees will be provided with one warning from the Board President and then muted by the host.
If you wish to participate during the public comment portion of the meeting:
- Please raise your hand (virtual participants should click on the raise hand icon in the webinar taskbar).
- The host will invite you to speak one at a time, alternating between in-person and virtual participants (virtual participants who have their hand raised will be unmuted when invited to speak).
- Please state your name and address, then make your comment.
- When a virtual participant has finished commenting, the host will mute you to avoid unintended noise interruption during the meeting.
- Those choosing to attend via phone (using the phone number provided above) will not be able to use the raise hand feature and therefore, not able to submit public comment.
- If you join this meeting from a Chromebook, you will be able to watch and listen but not make any comments. If you wish to make public comment, please join from a PC, Mac, or iOS device that has the app installed.
- If you have any questions about how to attend the meeting virtually, please email email@example.com.