My Home Page
Monday, January 27th-Day 4Camp Hill Mini Mini THON Spirit Week-January 27th-January 31stMonday, January 27th-Crazy Hat and Sock DayTuesday- Tie Dye DayWednesday-Wacky WednesdayThursday-Superhero DayFriday-Blue, White and Gold Day
- If your child must miss school due to an illness, emergency or an appointment, parents should notify the school office of all absences. Messages can be placed in the attendance voice mail system.
o Hoover Attendance Line: 901-2550, Option 1
- Please note: If we do not receive a call in the morning about a child’s absence, the school will be calling to verify the absence.
- Upon returning to school following an absence, a student must submit a written excuse within 3 days. Please review attendance policy in the district calendar.
- Please try to schedule routine appointments during non-school hours, whenever possible.
- If it is necessary to have a child attend an appointment during the school day, parents should come to the office when either picking up or dropping off their child. Without your written permission, children will not be released to unfamiliar adults.
Mrs. Preston's 2019-20 Special Schedule
AM SPECIAL SCHEDULE
DAY 1-PHYSICAL EDUCATION (WEAR SNEAKERS)
DAY 3-GUIDANCE (BRING LIBRARY BOOK)
PM SPECIAL SCHEDULE
DAY 1-GUIDANCE (BRING LIBRARY BOOK)
DAY 3-PHYSICAL EDUCATION (WEAR SNEAKERS)