High School Counselors: Tonya Ivey (for students with last names A-K)Raeleen Eckerd-Taylor (for students with last names L-Z)Career Counselor: Jamie Doi
Administrative Assistant: Kathy Cook
Counseling Center Phone Number: (717) 901-2500 ext. 3969**Please note: When using links on this web page, use Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer to be able to fully access site content.Upcoming Events:
AP EXAM REGISTRATION
Registration for AP Exams will begin on Friday, March 1st and end on Friday, March 22nd in the High School Counseling Center. The cost of $94.00 per exam must be paid at the time of registration in cash or a check payable to “Camp Hill High School”. Multiple exams may be paid for in one check. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Eckerd-Taylor at 901-2500 ext. 3967 or email@example.com.
- Building Up Our Youth (BUOY)- Keeping our kids afloat while riding the wave of adolescence... FREE training sponsored by the Cumberland-Perry Drug & Alcohol Commission that is designed specifically for adults (parents and all those who work with youth) to enhance their ability to respond both appropriately and effectively to any level of adolescent drug and alcohol involvement. See the attached flyer for more information. Session 1: Tuesday, April 2, 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m./Session 2: Tuesday, April 9, 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at the Dennis Marion Public Services Building, 16 W. High Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
- U.S. Service Academy Night - these events are aimed at familiarizing students/candidates with our U.S. Service Academies and the Congressional Nomination process. Also attending will be various representatives from the Academies and ROTC programs who are available to meet before and after the event. For more information, contact Jodi Marsico at Jodi.Marsico@mail.house.gov or 717-603-4980. Dates and locations are below:
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019 from 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. at Central Dauphin East Senior High School, 626 Rutherford Rd., Harrisburg, PA 17109
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 from 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. at Dover Area High School, 46 W. Canal St., Dover, PA 17315
- 24th Annual Harrisburg Academy Spring College Fair will be held on Tuesday, April 23, 2019, from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. at the Harrisburg Academy Louis Lehrman Gymnasium. For more information, please visit HarrisburgAcademy.org/CollegeFair
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Recent Parent ProgramsIf you are unable to attend a program hosted by the counselors, please check here for the PowerPoint or notes that were used for the program after the date of the presentation. The file is located at the bottom of this page under Related Files.
- Course Selection Presentation