Long Term Substitute Elementary Counselor position available from approximately September 23, 2019 to January 20, 2020. Certification required. Interested candidates should send letter of interest, resume, standard application, certificate, transcripts, clearances (Act's 34, 114, 151, PDE 6004), Act 168 applicant release forms, and three letters of reference to:
Mrs. Eileen Czarnecki, Principal
Hoover Elementary School
420 S. 24th Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Open until filled.
To be employed with CHSD, the following clearances, dated within 1 year of employment, are required:
- A copy of your Act 34 PA State Police Clearance
- A copy of your Act 151 PA Child Abuse Clearance
- A completed PDE 6004 form
- Completed Act 168 Release forms (Section 1 of this form must be completed and submitted with your Application)
- Your UEID number for Act 114 Federal Criminal History Record Clearance.
It is absolutely imperative that you use the service code from the Pennsylvania Department of Education for employment with school districts: 1KG6XN when applying for the Act 114 clearance.