2022-2023 OBJECTIVE PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
Superintendent Daniel D. Serfass
Pursuant to §1073.1(b.1) of Pennsylvania’s Public School Code of 1949, the Board of School Directors is required to post the mutually agreed upon objective performance standards contained in the superintendent’s contract on the school district’s publicly accessible internet website. Upon completion of the annual performance assessment, the Board of School Directors is required to post the date of the assessment and whether or not the district superintendent has met the objective performance standards on the school district’s publicly accessible internet website.
The Board of School Directors met in executive session on June 13, 2022 to review its evaluation of the Superintendent's performance standards and five evaluation categories. On behalf of the Board of School Directors, the Board President and Board Vice President met with Mr. Serfass on June 17, 2022 to discuss his evaluation categories for the 2022-2023 school year. Posted below are Mr. Serfass' evaluation categories for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Evaluation Standard/Category #1: Organizational Leadership
- Evaluation Standard/Category #2: Student and Staff Safety, Security and School Environment
- Evaluation Standard/Category #3: Communications and Community Engagement
- Evaluation Standard/Category #4: Human Resource Management
- Evaluation Standard/Category #5: Instructional Leadership