Unemployment Benefits- Apply for benefits online for fastest results and processing
SNAP Benefits/Food Stamps – Apply online or via phone
- Help Line- 1-800-692-7462
Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Phone number: 717.564.1700
- 3908 Corey Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109
New Hope Ministries – food pantry, financial assistance, job training resources
- Phone number: 717-766-7333 (West Shore Location); 717-774-6255 (Lemoyne Location)
Utility Assistance- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Phone number: 1-866-452-6152
Health Care/Medical Assistance-1-866-550-4355
- Call Help Line at 1-800-692-7462
- County Assistance Office’s across the state are closed, but the link provides access info to residents.
2-1-1 United Way-Call: – free confidential referral and information helpline that connects people to essential health and community services
- Phone number: call 211
- Emotional Line: 800-932-4616.
Internet / Comcast Internet Essentials – offering 2 months free service to new, low income customers if apply by April 30th.
- Phone number: 1-855-846-9376 (English) or 1-855-765-6995 (Spanish) or 1-855-8-INTERNET
PA Coronavirus Health Website
- https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Coronaviru s.aspx
Lasagna Love - a nationwide grassroots movement that aims to positively impact communities by connecting neighbors with neighbors through homemade meal delivery.