No Prep Speech-Language Activities
You can select one or two challenges per day to practice using your good speech sound
- Describe a leprechaun using your good speech sound.
- What do you like most about Spring? Answer using your good speech sound!
- Have you ever felt lucky before? Why? Answer using your good speech sound.
- Go on a scavenger hunt and find ten things that have your speech sound in them.
- Draw something with your speech sound that is GREEN!
- Find a movie that contains your speech sound and watch it.
- Say your speech sound 100 times!
- What is your favorite game to play? Answer using your good speech.
- Think of 3 animals that have your speech sound.
- Think of 3 foods that have your speech sound.
- Can you think of any months of the year that have your speech sound in them?
- Spring is here! What is your favorite thing to do in the Spring?
- Find a book that has your speech sound in it and read it!
- Do you have a favorite candy that has your speech sound?
- How are a kite and a butterfly alike? How are they different? Answer using your good speech sound!
Games for many speech-language skills
These games target articulation, descpritive language, and turn taking skills!
- Apples to Apples
- Family Feud
- Buzz Word
- 20 Questions
- Would You Rather?
- Playing Cards
- Catch Phrase
My Favorite SLPs on Social Media:
Looking for inspiration? These are some of my favorite speech-language pathologist instagram pages! Check out their highlights for great tips and ideas.
The Peachie Speechie -- Great page for K-12 population
Speech Room News -- Great page for a younger population (Preschool - Lower Elementary)
Speechy Musings -- Great page for Middle School/High School population
Graham Speech Therapy -- Awesome page or /r/, lateral lisps, and frontal lisps