Withdraw a Student

  • If you are moving outside the Camp Hill borough or withdrawing your child from the district, you will need to submit a Withdrawal Form (below).  Please complete one form per child and submit it to the appropriate administrative assistant in your child's school(s). Upon withdrawal, a student is to return all of his/her textbooks, library books, athletic uniforms, band instruments, and any other school-provided supplies and equipment.

    Student Withdrawal Form