AP Exam Registration for 2023-24
- Registration for AP exams being taken in 2024 will be from October 2 to October 20, 2023. More information will be posted soon.
- Prior to the registration period, all students taking an AP course at CHHS (regardless of taking an exam) must join the class section of that course through their College Board account. Directions are here: Joining AP class section for CHHS course. Students will need the specific join code for the AP course from their class teacher or from the AP Coordinator in the Counseling Center.
- Students taking an AP course online through the Lion Academy will be given a separate exam-only join code by the AP Coordinator.
AP Exam Scores
Students can view their scores for the spring, 2023 AP exams, and prior years, by logging into their College Board account.
- Students are not required to send their AP exam score(s) to a college.
- Students who wish to report their score(s) to a college or university log into myap.collegeboard.org→My AP Profile→Score Send and indicate which school is to receive their score report.
- The score report is free when requested before June 20, 2023. After this date, there is a fee to request a score report.
Rising juniors and seniors interested in taking an AP course(s) in the upcoming school year should review the AP Workload chart. The chart outlines the homework expectations, the types and amount of assessments, and helpful information pertinent to the course. This information will assist students in determining if they can commit to the expectations for the course(s) in which they are interested.