Dual Enrollment


    • All students wishing to take a dual enrollment class must speak to their counselor prior to starting the enrollment process.
    • Parents and students can find the school district’s dual enrollment policy (policy 241) on the CHSD website.

    HACC Certificate of Residency:

    For students who will be attending HACC after high school graduation, below are the steps to acquire a Certificate of Residency:

    • The contact person is Mrs. Stacy Piscotty.
    • The process can be handled via email.  The student (or parent) should email Mrs. Stacy Piscotty at spiscotty@camphillsd.k12.pa.us to request a Certificate of Residency. The student (or parent) need to provide the HACC ID and date of birth.
      • If preferred, the student (or parent) may call 717-901-2400 x 5947 to provide the same information.
    • Once the ID and date of birth have been received, the certificate will be submitted electronically. It generally takes HACC 24 hours to process.

    A Certificate of Residency is not required for current high school students in dual enrollment with HACC.