Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
Go to https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
- Click on Individual Login or Create Individual Account to begin (your Keystone ID is a username that you create)
- Be sure to check "Volunteer Having Contact with Children" under Purpose of Clearance section
- Please make sure all previous addresses and household members are entered completely
- This clearance will be mailed to you. You can also access this clearance online after it is processed.
State Criminal History Check (Act 34)
Go to https://epatch.pa.gov/TandCVolunteer
- Click New Record Check (Volunteers only)
- Review the terms and scroll to the bottom to accept
- Complete the required fields with your personal information
- Print the Certification Form to submit to the district (Please note, the Record Check Status Detail is NOT the actual clearance. Applicants must click on the words "Certification Form" in the middle of the screen in order to view and print the clearance certificate.)
Federal Criminal History Check (Act 114)
NOTE: Volunteers who have been continuous residents of Pennsylvania for the past 10 years may submit a Camp Hill School District Volunteer Verification Form in place of the Federal Criminal History Check.
To obtain the Federal Criminal History check, go to https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Enter the service code for DHS volunteers: 1KG6ZJ
- Click Schedule or Manage Appointment to begin the process
- Print the registration confirmation to take to the fingerprinting appointment. See IdentoGO website for locations.
- When your fingerprinting is complete, you must provide the district with the official clearance report to be copied, or a copy of the original document.