Kindergarten Pre-Registration for the 2023-2024 School Year
If you have a child who will be five (5) years of age by September 1, 2023, and will be attending kindergarten in the 2023-24 school year, pre-registration is required.
KINDERGARTEN PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
Click the link above to complete the online pre-registration form.
- Current families with students currently enrolled in the district, log into your Parent Portal account and click "Register a New Student" to begin the form. If you do not have a Parent Portal account, follow the steps for New Families.
- New families to the Camp Hill School District, click “Online Registration” below the Parent Portal login.
- Following successful pre-registration, you will be contacted by the Registrar with further instructions to complete enrollment.
- BE SURE TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM ON A LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER. DO NOT USE A MOBILE DEVICE TO COMPLETE THE FORM.
- After submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email confirming your form was received. If you do not receive an email, please contact the District Registrar at 717-775-5939.
- Submit the form within 60 minutes (form will timeout with inactivity and will not submit after 60 minutes).
- You only need to complete 1 application per family, even if you have more than one child, or guardians in different households.
- Collecting the following information for each child will be helpful prior to completing the form:
- Phone numbers for parents/guardians and emergency contacts
- Dates of last physical and dental exams, if available
- Health and medication information
Click here for more information about our Kindergarten program