Kindergarten Pre-Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year
Kindergarten Registration Day for the 2019-20 school year will be held on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 by appointment only. If you have a child who will be five (5) years of age by September 1, 2019, and will be attending Kindergarten in the 2019-20 school year, pre-registration is required.
Please complete the online pre-registration form as soon as possible to secure an appointment on April 10th.
Click the link above to complete the online pre-registration form.
- Current families with students currently enrolled in the district, log into your Parent Portal account and click "Register a New Student" to begin the form. If you do not have a Parent Portal account, follow the steps for New Families.
- New families to the Camp Hill School District, click “Online Registration” below the Parent Portal login.
- When filling out the form, please use July 1, 2019 as the Anticipated Start Date
- Following successful pre-registration, you will receive an appointment time and additional information about Kindergarten Registration from Hoover Elementary School.
- After submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email confirming your form was received. If you do not receive an email, please contact the District Registrar at 717-775-5939.
- For best results, we suggest not using a phone to complete the form.
- Submit the form within 60 minutes (form will timeout with inactivity and will not submit after 60 minutes).
- You only need to complete 1 application per family, even if you have more than one child or guardians in different households.
- Collecting the following information for each child will be helpful prior to completing the form:
- Phone numbers for parents/guardians and emergency contacts
- Dates of last physical and dental exams, if available
- Health and medication information