Elementary Special Education Teacher – Learning Support. Special Ed Certification required. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, resume, standard application, certificate, transcripts, clearances (Act's 34, 114, 151, PDE 6004), Act 168 applicant release forms, and three letters of reference to:
Mrs. Tracey Quigley-Jones
Director of Special Education/Student Services
Deadline: until filled
Building Level (permanent) Substitute* - Hoover Elementary (K-2). If interested please contact Principal
Eileen Czarnecki – email@example.com
*(Employment is through Substitute Teacher Service)
To be employed with CHSD, the following clearances, dated within 1 year of employment, are required:
- A copy of your Act 34 PA State Police Clearance
- A copy of your Act 151 PA Child Abuse Clearance
- A completed PDE 6004 form
- Completed Act 168 Release forms (Section 1 of this form must be completed and submitted with your Application)
- Your UEID number for Act 114 Federal Criminal History Record Clearance.
It is absolutely imperative that you use the service code from the Pennsylvania Department of Education for employment with school districts: 1KG6XN when applying for the Act 114 clearance.