Secondary Life Skills Support Teaching position - beginning 2019-20 school year. Special Education 7-12, certification required. Interested candidates should send letter of interest, resume, standard application, certificate, transcripts, 3 letters of reference, clearances (Act's 34, 114, 151, PDE 6004) and Act 168 applicant release forms to:
Mrs. Tracey Quigley-Jones
Director of Special Education/Student Services
2627 Chestnut Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Deadline: March 22, 2019
To be employed with CHSD, the following clearances, dated within 1 year of employment, are required:
- A copy of your Act 34 PA State Police Clearance
- A copy of your Act 151 PA Child Abuse Clearance
- A completed PDE 6004 form
- Completed Act 168 Release forms (Section 1 of this form must be completed and submitted with your Application)
- Your UEID number for Act 114 Federal Criminal History Record Clearance.
It is absolutely imperative that you use the service code from the Pennsylvania Department of Education for employment with school districts: 1KG6XN when applying for the Act 114 clearance.