Camp Hill School District uses an internet-based career and college readiness tool called Naviance. Each student in grades 7-12 has a unique login and password to access the site. Parents have their own access credentials. Any student or parent who needs assistance logging on to their Naviance account should contact the Counseling Center in the middle school or high school.A direct link to the Naviance website can be found under the on the High School web page (Parents and Students→Parent Portal →Naviance) or by going to: https://student.naviance.com/camphill
See the links below to access more information regarding Naviance.
Naviance has expanded the visibility of virtual college events and added virtual college tours, as well as more comprehensive information, to college profiles. These are both crucial ways for students to continue to engage with colleges during their research, and we hope you find it helpful with recent shifts during this unpredictable time.
Naviance has made it easier to:
- Locate virtual events and access links to virtual tours
- Register for events within Naviance instead of searching each college website
- See events from multiple colleges in one place to plan more efficiently
- Search for events by type and within a date range
- Access more comprehensive information on college profile pages, including 4-year grad rate, links to virtual tours, test optional policies, and information on minors to determine best fit