November 1, 2022
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Middle School Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, November 17th from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Monday, November 21st, from 3:00 PM – 6:30 p.m., and Tuesday November 22nd from 12:30 – 3:00 p.m. These conferences are an excellent opportunity to communicate with your child’s teachers about their progress so far this year. Please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to be involved in your child’s education here at the Middle School.
Conferences are to be scheduled using https://www.myconferencetime.com/camphill
- Instructions for using myconferencetime.com can be found on the MS website here: https://www.camphillsd.k12.pa.us/domain/146
- Each conference is 10 minutes in length.
- Conferences will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Conferences must be scheduled and confirmed by November 16th.
- Please be flexible in scheduling times, in case your choice is unavailable.
- If a time cannot be scheduled during these dates, the teacher will either hold a phone conference with you or schedule a different date to meet.
- On the day of your scheduled conferences, please enter the building through the Middle School entrance on Chestnut Street.
Please contact Mrs. Debias or me at 901-2450 if you have any questions regarding conferences.